Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Sweet Obsession

If you don't know me, and cannot already guess...i have an utterly ridicuolous but sweet obsession with tattoos.
As an artist myself, they have always fascinated me and if i have ever denied wanting one, i lied.
Because honestly, truthfully, and most obviously i have always always always wanted one, no i lie, two, haha i lie again...i want as many as i can get. truth. (i promise)
So this is what this blog will be about...my love for permanent body art.

No, sadly i do not hav any to call my own..yet...
i still have my virgin skin.
plus my mother is not really all for me getting one let alone the countless # im actually going to get
which is good for me because even though it means i cannot get any while im a minor, it also proves me to be far more adimit about it than i probably would have been without that sick twisted detrmination of rebeling. :)

i dont regret and i dont feel like being nice
so
if you think tattoos are unattractive and hideous
and that no one should get them because it's a disgrace to
your natural body, or to the body the oh so mighty "god" of your religon gave you, or rented you...i have to say:

LEAVE
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment